|• Easy to Use – Just Pour, Pack, Cover and Press |
• Pour onto/into the wound, covering entire bleeding area
• Pack cavity or laceration with granules
• Cover area with regular gauze
• Press - Compress the affected area to disseminate CELOX
• Adherent gel-type pseudo-clot quickly develops and strengthens, typically in seconds
• 2g CELOX Granules packs great for fingertip cuts – tear open pack, insert finger and squeeze pack around finger – bleeding quickly stops – remove and rinse
• Sterile, single-use 2g packets are small, flat, lightweight and easy to store and carry.
Suitable for all bleeding – skin tears, pressure ulcers, lacerations, grazes, cuts, etc.
Celox Granules - 10 - 2g packs
CoTCCC, FDA, Health Canada, NATO, Class 3CE
3 Years From Date of Manufacture